I offer my studio services as follows:
– Drum Programming
I work mostly in pop/rock/funk/hip-hop/blues/country/acoustic genres, but I would be willing to consider working with material in other genres.
I will take your high-quality, well-recorded tracks (which you’ll have recorded to a click) and will perform the following:
Editing €70 / £60 / $70 per song
– Tidy up the timing on your drums, instruments and vocals
– Edit out/reduce unwanted noise/breaths. Don’t expect magic to happen…
– Add touches of tuning where necessary (vocals and sometimes fiddle etc.) Again, I’m no wizard so don’t expect me to save a poor performance…
Mixing €80 / £65 / $80 per song
– Add gain-staging, EQ and compression to bring out the sparkle in your instruments and vocals and allow them to sit well together without clashing
– Add tasteful reverb, delay and other effects where necessary
– Automate volume and panning to balance the different instruments to create a cohesive, compelling sound
– Ensure it sounds as good as it can on different sound systems (monitors, car, ipod etc.)
Drum Programming €85 / £70 / $85 per song
– Write a drum part tailor made for the song when you need a more electric sounding drum part
– Create a midi track that you can use with your own library of sounds without changing the rhythm
– Send you a stereo mix that you can use right away in your project
Prices apply to “standard” songs in terms of length and complexity. If a song is over 5 minutes long or contains a huge number of separate tracks then it may be necessary to increase this cost. You’ll get a fixed price after I’ve heard the initial tracks (a rough mix will do).
Included in my work will be two revisions to make sure you get exactly what you want!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your project and needs.
Looking forward to work with you.